A good smoothie blender should be able to process both soft and tough ingredients into creamy, smooth perfection. It should also be versatile enough to not just make smoothies but also to come in handy for making milkshakes, frozen drinks, juices, and more. In this consumer guide, we take you through reviews of these machines.
Top 10 Best Blender for Smoothies
1. NutriBullet 1200W Blender Combo (ZNBF30500Z), Dark Gray
NutriBullet ZNBF30500Z is designed to take your nutrition extraction to a whole new level. It is versatile in the sense that you can use it as a single-serve cup or a multi-serving pitcher. Furthermore, this unit comes with a lot of components, including a 64-ounce blender with lid and vented lid cap; a recipe book; an easy-twist extractor blade; a 1200-watt motor; 2 to-go lids; a 32-ounce cup, and a Tamper.
- Easy-twist extractor blade is engineered with cyclonic action
- 1200 watts of power allow you to make nut butter, sauces, smoothies, soups, etc
- Pitcher and cups are BPA-free and made of durable plastic
- Pitcher and cups are dishwasher-safe for hassle-free cleaning
2. Jusseion 1200W Smoothie Blender
What’s great about the Jusseion Blender is that it is one of the cheapest units in the market yet it is fully backed by the manufacturer. It comes with a 12-month warranty as well as a 30-day return policy. The manufacturer also promises to provide lifetime technical support with fast customer service response that will get back to you within 24 hours. What’s more, this blender for smoothie is compact and has 4 suction feet for a strong grip.
- Auto-blend system ensures hands-free operation
- Auto shutoff helps conserve energy as well as improving convenience
- Lids, blade, and cups are dishwasher-safe
- 1200W AC motor is high-performance and produces a real smooth taste
3. Ninja BL660 Professional Countertop Blender
Ninja BL660 comes with BPA-free parts, and this means it is totally safe to use. These parts are also dishwasher-friendly, and, therefore, cleaning them after you are done making a smoothie is a walk in the park. What’s more, this unit comes with all the components you need to make smoothies and creamy frozen drinks. These include two 16-ounce cups; a 72oz total crushing pitcher, and an 1100W base.
- 6-blade assembly lets you turn ice to snow in no time
- 1100W motor crushes ice and pulverizes tough ingredients easily
- 72-ounce extra-large pitcher is ideal for entertaining guests or the whole family
- Two 16-ounce cups with to-go lids are suitable for making personalized, nutrient-packed drinks
4. Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender
A 5-year full warranty is provided to protect Vitamix E310 from the unfortunates. So, although this unit might be more expensive than most smoothie blenders, it is worth it. The warranty covers all parts, labor, and performance. As if that’s not enough, the blender boasts 2-way free shipping. In the box, you will get a mini-tamper, a 48-ounce container, a motor base, and a cookbook.
- 10 variable speeds let you refine every texture with culinary precision
- Hardened stainless steel blades easily handle tough ingredients
- 48oz container is perfect for blending medium batches for small family meals
- Self-cleaning system allows the machine to clean itself in around 30 – 60 seconds
5. Calphalon ActiveSense 2 Liter Blender – 2099742
Calphalon 2099742 comes with a blend n go smoothie cup. It is equipped with a powerful 1200W motor that enables it to blend really fast and with unparalleled precision. It also features 5 food settings, which allow you to make smoothies, juices, frozen drinks, milkshakes, salsas, and more. You can adjust the blade speed and direction actively to get perfectly blended results. Moreover, this unit boasts a 6-point stainless steel durable blade.
- Digital interface provides intuitive control
- “Add liquid” indicator lets you know when more liquid is required
- Reversible motor technology gives an even and consistent blend
- Consistency selection option for thin or thick results
6. Amazon Commercial Countertop Blender
This Blender is highly recommended because it can preserve up to 3 times more vitamin C as well as up to 63-percent more antioxidant activity compared to normal mixing. This means its results have no color change, no bubble, or delamination. In other words, you will enjoy a great taste and get all the nutrients with this vacuum blender. It is ideal for making juices, sauces, soup, shakes, salsas, frozen drinks, etc.
- Vacuum blend technology preserves the freshness and nutritional quality of each blend
- Pre-programmed settings allow for one-button control
- 8 titanium stainless steel blades handle tough ingredients effortlessly
- Auto-cleaning system allows the blender to clean itself in 30 – 60 seconds
7. CRANDDI Professional High-Speed Countertop Blender
CRANDDI Blender is a user-friendly unit that you will quickly figure out how to use. It includes a pitcher and a jar. Well, the lids of both of these components seal tightly to make sure there are no leaks when using the blender. A user manual is also included to ensure you know exactly how to handle this machine. Furthermore, the blender is backed by a 1-year warranty for peace of mind.
- Non-slip handle and base improve safety
- Pitcher is BPA-free and easy to clean
- Overheat protection makes the blender safe to use
- 10 speeds control and self-cleaning design promote convenience
8. Blendtec 75 oz Total Classic Original Blender
Blendtec 75-ounce Blender is designed and made in the US. It is a product of an American family-owned business that focuses on building top-notch items. Since it is premium, the blender comes with an amazing 8-year warranty. Well, this simply shows how much the manufacturer believes in it. The specifications of the blender include 13 amp, 50 – 60 Hz, 120V, and 1560W.
- 10-speed manual control makes it easy to achieve many different textures
- Stainless steel forged blade has wings to provide you with unbelievably smooth blends
- Self-cleaning feature lets the blender clean itself in less than a minute
- 4-sided jar is ideal for blending beverages for around 3 – 4 people
9. CasaCosa 2200W Professional Blender for Kitchen
CasaCosa Blender is a 3-in-1 unit that can be used to make hot soups, milkshakes, smoothies, cereal powder, frozen desserts, crushed ice, and soy milk, among others. Its overall dimensions are 7.7 by 9 by 19.7 inches. Furthermore, this blender is backed by a 7-year warranty, which is enough proof that it is a high-performance machine. Cleaning the blender is a breeze as all you need is warm water and a little dish soap.
- 2200-watt motor breaks the cell walls of both hard and soft ingredients in no time
- Knob allows you to set the speed you want so you can easily achieve the desired texture
- 5 timer settings help you get the best mixing results
- 2L large capacity makes the blender ideal for commercial, entertainment, and family meals
10. COOCHEER 1800W Blender Smoothie Maker
COOCHEER Blender Smoothie Maker works fast and smooth to provide you with excellent results. It is versatile, and, therefore, can be used as a juicer, ice smoothie maker, as well as nut and coffee grinder. The cup-off and lid-off ensure safe operation that, in turn, brings peace of mind when using the blender. Additionally, this blender comes with a 2-year replacement/refund policy.
- Self-cleaning function lets you clean the 2-liter Tritan jar conveniently and easily
- 3 pre-programmed settings and 6-speed control
- 4 rubber slip-resistant feet keep the blender rooted in place during use
- Stainless steel blades easily break cell walls of the food
Guide for The Best Smoothie Blender
The following factors will further increase your chances of getting the best blender for smoothie.
Motor and Blade
You should choose a blender with a powerful motor that rotates fast and tackles tough ingredients with ease. Such a blender is no doubt versatile plus it finishes the job very fast, thereby, saving a lot of time. Moreover, the blender you are set to buy should be equipped with durable blades that also tackle tough tasks with ease.
Safety is a key factor when buying a blender. With that said, go for a unit that will not blend when the cup or pitcher is not correctly locked in place. You should also make sure the unit has non-slip feet to prevent it from moving around during blending. Another feature you should look for is overheating protection.
Ease of Cleaning
A good number of blenders are not very easy to clean. Therefore, this is something you should not forget when buying a blender. Consider a machine that comes apart easily for cleaning. Ideally, most parts of this machine should be dishwasher-safe for quick, easy cleaning. Those that are not dishwasher-safe, such as the blade, should also be easy to clean with warm water and soap.
Most smoothie blenders are versatile, and, therefore, they will make your life convenient. In this post, we have provided reviews of blenders for smoothies and milkshakes. Based on general ratings, these are some of the best units on the market. Investing in one is, therefore, highly recommended.