A vacuum sealer machine is a nice purchase for someone that always buys food in bulk. It seals food nicely i.e. by locking out moisture and keeping the seal airtight. This not only increases the shelf life of food but also keeps it as fresh as when you vacuum-sealed it. In this consumer guide, we talk about a number of reputable brands to help you make the right decision.
- 1 Best Vacuum Sealer Reviews
- 1.1 1. GERYON Vacuum Sealer Machine (Silver)
- 1.2 2. GOSCIEN Vacuum Sealer Machine
- 1.3 3. POTANE Vacuum Sealer Machine (Silver)
- 1.4 4. FoodSaver FM2000-FFP Vacuum Sealer Machine
- 1.5 5. NESCO Deluxe Vacuum Sealer (VS-12)
- 1.6 6. Belifu Vacuum Sealer Machine (Stainless Steel)
- 1.7 7. Mueller Austria Vacuum Sealer Machine
- 1.8 8. Toyuugo Full Automatic Food Sealer
- 1.9 9. CHEFHANDY Vacuum Sealer Machine (Stainless Steel)
- 1.10 10. Vremi Vacuum Sealer Machine
- 2 Things to Consider
- 3 Conclusion
Best Vacuum Sealer Reviews
1. GERYON Vacuum Sealer Machine (Silver)
When you buy the GERYON Sealing Machine, you get 1 roll measuring 7.8 by 7.8 inches, 5 heat-seal bags measuring 7.8 by 11.8 inches, and 1 air suction hose. You also get a user manual to guide you on how to operate the machine. The manufacturer of this unit promises lifetime support for peace of mind. Ideally, the machine has a multi-layer material that helps keep air out as well as preventing freezer burn.
- Upper lid can be taken off for easy cleaning of the machine
- Lightweight design and compact size make the machine easy to store and move around
- Fully automatic vacuum sealing operation
- Two selectable modes preserve food nicely
2. GOSCIEN Vacuum Sealer Machine
GOSCIEN Sealer Machine also comes with multiple accessories so you can use it right out of the box. These accessories include a matched cutter, 2 vacuum rolls, and a pumping hose. The 2 vacuum rolls are of decent sizes and very convenient to use. Ideally, this vacuum sealer is pretty compact. It measures around 14.2 by 4.5 by 2.5 inches and works with 110 – 120V AC power voltage.
- Sliding cutter featuring magnet sticks makes the sealer machine easy to use
- Smooth surface is extremely easy to clean
- Compact size means the unit will not take up much space on the countertop
- Two selectable modes provide food with the best possible preservation
3. POTANE Vacuum Sealer Machine (Silver)
POTANE Vacuum Sealer is backed by a 5-year warranty. This is amazing because most similar brands come with around a 1- to 3-year warranty. As if that’s not enough, the manufacturer of this machine offers a 24-hour friendly customer service. It also promises to resolve issues within 8 hours. Besides, this vacuum sealer unit is UL and ETL certified by NRTLs (National Recognized Test Laboratories).
- Brushless motor and 7mm heating wires ensure peerless performance
- 8-in-1 presets & smart control system makes the machine easy to operate
- Sloping top design ensures no juice is drawn out while food is being vacuumed
- Silver finish gives the sealer a clean, modern effect
4. FoodSaver FM2000-FFP Vacuum Sealer Machine
FoodSaver FM2000-FFP is very simple to use. Simply put the food you want to seal into the bag and then insert the open end into the machine. Once you have done all that, step aside and let the machine do the rest. The sealer works by getting rid of all the air. It does that to create an airtight seal, and when it is done sealing, it stops automatically.
- Removable drip tray makes cleaning the unit a breeze
- Cord length is 24 inches
- New technology uses 40-percent less bag materials compared to previous FoodSaver units
- Versatile performance means the sealer is suitable for prepping meals and sealing up ingredients
5. NESCO Deluxe Vacuum Sealer (VS-12)
NESCO VS-12 is equipped with a double vacuum pump that enables it to deliver amazing performance. VS-12 also has a compact design, which makes it suitable for kitchens where space is invaluable. It measures 15.75 by 8.00 by 4.50 inches and comes with a 54 inches long cord. Furthermore, NESCO VS-12 is extremely easy to use. Just press the manual seal button so you can double seal when the desired vacuum level is reached.
- Pulse vacuum option is for sealing delicate items such as bakery and buns
- Variable settings include “Regular” and “Gentle”
- Locked handle allows for hands-free sealing
- Sealing choices include double, moist, and dry
6. Belifu Vacuum Sealer Machine (Stainless Steel)
Belifu sealer does not take up much space, and this means more freedom. It provides greater efficiency as well as ensuring tidier organization both in the freezer and fridge. Ideally, when you have this unit, you will be able to buy in bulk. And buying in bulk is very convenient and cost-effective. The machine comes with 5 medium-sized vacuum bags, 1 extra-long vacuum bag roll, and 5 extra-large vacuum bags.
- Moist setting is for poached, steamed, or simmered food
- Dry setting is for solid food
- Heating strip can stand up to temperatures of up to 320 degrees Fahrenheit
- Sealing function can operate at least 600X without any damage to the unit
7. Mueller Austria Vacuum Sealer Machine
Cooking and preparing meals when you have the Mueller Austria Sealer Machine is a cakewalk. The machine also makes things more economical and much faster than ever before. It is extremely easy to use; meaning you will be able to operate it right out of the box. What’s more, this sealer machine comes with 5 vacuum bags measuring 7.8 inches by 11.8 inches and an extra-long vacuum bag roll measuring 7.8 by 79.0 inches.
- Dual sealing modes provide food with the best possible preservation
- Soft-touch digital buttons are very responsive
- Control center is placed on the top panel for easy access
- LED indicator lights further make the machine easier to use
8. Toyuugo Full Automatic Food Sealer
Toyuugo Vacuum Sealer is designed for those who always buy food in bulk. It provides vacuum-sealing services, which is a far more secure way to preserve the freshness of food. To put this into perspective, the shelf life of vacuum-sealed food is around 3 – 5 times longer than food preserved under normal methods such as freezing or refrigeration. Like other Toyuugo Sealers, this machine comes with an accessory port.
- 80Kpa powerful pump and high-quality heating wire
- 5 adjustable vacuum modes include Seal, Moist, Dry, External Vac, and Vac
- Upper lid can be taken off for quick, easy cleaning
- Lightweight design and compact size make the sealer easy to move around
9. CHEFHANDY Vacuum Sealer Machine (Stainless Steel)
CHEFHANDY Sealer Machine is an economical investment. This is because it retains the freshness of food for a long time. By so doing, the machine helps avoid food wastage as well as sparing you the hassle of having to make several trips to the store to buy food. Before it is shipped to consumers, this machine is rigorously tested. Ideally, the unit is both US and EU certified.
- Compact size means the machine will not take much space in the kitchen
- Lower lid can be soaked in water or rinsed directly with water
- ABS body is durable, sturdy, and lightweight
- Various modes include dry, moist, gentle, and normal
10. Vremi Vacuum Sealer Machine
Locking the freshness, aroma, and taste of your food is a piece of cake when you have the Vremi Sealer Machine. It is a decently priced unit that has great features, which enable it to lock out moisture so food can last longer. The machine comes with a 3.5 feet long cord that allows you to use it almost anywhere you like. It also comes with 5 pre-cut bags measuring 7.8 by 11.8 inches; a suction tube measuring 15.7 inches, and a bag roll measuring 7.8 by 78 inches.
- Sleek and stain-resistant housing is good looking and easy to care for
- Two selectable food settings include dry and moist
- Soft-touch digital control buttons make the machine easy to operate
- LED indicator lights also ensure easy operation
Things to Consider
The following factors further make it easier to settle on a high-performance vacuum sealer unit.
One of the reasons why you are buying a vacuum sealer unit is that you want to save as much time as possible. It, therefore, makes no sense if you decide to pick a unit that takes ages to vacuum seal food. So, make sure you pick a powerful machine that works faster and saves time.
Size & Weight
Thanks to the numerous kitchen appliances; it is nowadays hard to create space on a kitchen countertop. Plus you definitely do not want your sealer machine to take up much space, do you? For this reason, go for a compact unit that you can quickly fit in tight spaces. Also, make sure it is lightweight so you can easily move it around.
Do not forget to check the recommended voltage power when buying a vacuum sealer. This is because not all vacuum sealers use 110V – some are only compatible with higher voltages. And, since the last thing you want is to return your brand new sealer machine, it is wise if you have this factor at the back of your mind during purchase.
Vacuum sealer machines come in different prices, sizes, and designs. They also have different features. Since the priciest one is not necessarily the best, you should be keen to do extensive research before making a purchase.